Ice Cold Energy/Ice Cold Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Cold Energy/Ice Cold Enigma

A site made for Ice guild members and visitors of the guild alliances.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachael Wyatt
Guild Leader NA
Guild Leader NA
Rachael Wyatt

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi all, I am Rach.
For anyone that doesn't know, I am the Guild Mother. I do most of the recruiting and most of the exits. I am friendly and helpful and care about the guild. I am also outspoken and quite often rude. that is to say that I call it how it is so no one misunderstands.

You need help or information I will always try to help and this applies to experts from the game and also beginners. So there are no misunderstandings the guild will not tolerate any form of personal attack or abuse of another member and if you are prone to swearing or abusing other members, please feel free to find the exit button. It will save me the job of booting your sorry arse.
We are not just a guild we are a family and we are all here for each other so if that is not what you are looking for in a guild may I suggest that you avoid me.

That said, I am the guild clown and usually the one to make people laugh and feel welcome. So pull up a chair and make your self at home. I hope to recruit more members and get this forum up and running with all of our members so remember to check back here every day if you can to keep updated on what we are doing as a guild.

Rach
Back to top Go down
Sparkling Glimmer
Dungeon Leader EU
Dungeon Leader EU
Sparkling Glimmer

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Hey mum ^^

I really have to say it here aswell, even though I said it in guild chats and all, but I really like you A LOT, and its loads of fun having you around Very Happy

Love the fact of having a "guild mother", and you fit this perfectly (or should I say "perfect", not sure ... so please correct me Rach, if I spell something wrong Smile One of the good characteristics of yours is, that you keep teaching me about english language, and all for free ^^ or for 3 copper Razz) ... you know how to feel people more than welcome. And because you sometimes take a bit of a piss out of guild members, you create this really positive atmosphere ... and even saying a bit in a joking manner, I really am flattered I get loads of your attention, when you deciding who will be the person, you'll take the piss out of Very Happy You always know how to make my day ^^

And let me write something, which you forgot to mention in the description above ... you trully are AWSOME! flower
Back to top Go down
Ice Man Dan
Guild Leader EU
Guild Leader EU
Ice Man Dan

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am

Truly* - Heheheh - Had to do it!

- Don't look at me like that!
Back to top Go down
https://ice-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content